Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

St. Patricks Day Apothecary Jars

Here's my latest holiday update to my apothecary jar set...St. Patrick's Day.  I couldn't come up with a three letter word to do, so I used clovers.  These are foam clover coasters from Dollar Tree.  I doubled them up, then cut out the centers.  I continued with the foil confetti inside (green this time obviously, one bag from the Dollar Tree).  The ribbon I found for $1 at JoAnns. It has glittery clovers on it so it was a much use : )





My set isn't available at kirklands anymore, but here's a set from amazon that is a good deal and looks very pretty





No comments:

Post a Comment